Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I use Quicken for my personal accounting. Lately when trying

Customer Question

I use Quicken for my personal accounting. Lately when trying to Itemize the various accounts, I get the message to "close" all tabs when only one tab shows at the bottom . "Overview". when I try to close to get to itemize it continues to give me the same message. What am I doing wrong or is there something wrong with the older version I use? Is there too much data> (all data from the start of my usiiing - - 6-7 yrs. Thank you xxxxx xxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Plese do not continue...and cancel my subscription to the question. This is not the service I expected. Thank you.

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.