Rakhi Vasavada
Rakhi Vasavada, Financial and Legal Consultant
Experience:  Graduated in law with Emphasis on Finance and have have been working in financial sector for over 12 Years
43581946

I track my investments with MSN moneycentrals portfolio manager.

Customer Question

I track my investments with MSN moneycentral's portfolio manager. Today, serious glitches showed up, mainly because the program won't pick up the $1.00 per share price quotes for money market mutual funds. What is going on?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rakhi Vasavada replied 3 years ago.
Dear Friend,

Hello and welcome and thank you for using Just Answer.

Which Operating System or browser you use ? Have you changed it recently ?

If no, then clean the history and the cache and cookies of your browser and restart it. This normally works. Alternatively, If there was no additional error message at the top, then it may simply be a matter of waiting for your ISP to clear its cached versions of the old site. This can sometimes take 24 hours or so, depending upon the ISP.

I hope this helps.

You may leave a positive rating if this helps. Alternatively, please feel absolutely free to revert with additional queries and I would be more than happy to keep assisting you.

Warm Regards
Dear Pete,

There is never a need to rate negative if your query is not resolved. You are always free to keep reverting for additional queries until you are done.

However, I am opting out and see if other expert can assist you with.

Warm Regards