Dave
Dave, Consultant
Experience:  I am the president of an IT / Business Consulting company that I founded in 1995.

i have quick book 2009 and i am able to print P/L Balance

Customer Question

i have quick book 2009 and i am able to print P/L Balance sheet but am not able to print the Bank
register
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Dave replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is XXXX XXX I'll be helping you with your Quickbooks printing issue.

Do you get an error when you attempt to print your register?
Can you preview the report?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

When I go to print it show me prit frm and to. after whihc whe i click print the hour glass comes in an nothing happens.

Secondly I do not have any preview print sign on my drop down.

Also the save as PDF is not highlighted.

Expert:  Dave replied 1 year ago.
OK, let's try renaming the qbprint.qbp file using the following steps:

Search for Qbprint.qbp. The default locations for the Qbprint.qbp file are as follows:
Windows 8, 7 and Vista: C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks 20XX (where 20XX represents the version of QuickBooks you are using)
Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Intuit\QuickBooks20XX (where 20XX represents the version of QuickBooks you are using)
Server2008 and Server 2012: C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks YEAR and C:\Users\**remote user**\AppData\Roaming\Intuit\ YEAR VERSION\TSPrinterSettings
Server2003: C:\Documents and Settings\ **remote user**\Application Data\Intuit\ QuickBooks YEAR
IMPORTANT: Terminal Service users have reported finding errant copies of qbprint in with the stored client data files, so be sure to search all folders for odd instances.

Note: If you are unable to locate the folders referenced above, you may need to display hidden files in Windows.

In the Search Results window, right-click the Qbprint.qbp file for your version of QuickBooks and choose Rename (ex: QBprint.old).

Open QuickBooks.

Choose File > Printer Setup.Click any transaction in the Form Name drop-down list and click OK. This will create a new Qbprint.qbp file.

Note: This does not have to be done for each transaction.

Open and print the transaction that was having problems.