Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

can anyone help me with quickbooks premier 2012?

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the issue you are facing with the invoices?

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thank you.

I use Quickbooks premier 2012. Am new to this. Doing invoicing.

That is fine, but when I do a print preview to make sure that all info is correct, the invoice #, Customer # XXXXX Sales Order # XXXXX are blank.

Even though they are in the Customer info and/or in the screen view of the invoice.

I can't send by email unless this important info is on the invoice.

I have customized the invoice template and checked all the boxes to show this info.

What can I do to make it appear?

thanks.

Debra Bass

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
It really sounds like he has the problem in his data file.

Can you do this please.

In the menu bar, choose File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.

Run this and rebuild the file.

Then restart the computer and tell me if it is still missing please.

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok

just did the rebuild

shutting down

and will see what happends

will let you know

thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

did the rebuild

it made no difference to outcome

all i can think is that because i customized the template

the program can't figure out where to put the numbers - account number, SO number and date?

any help would be much appreciated.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Richie,

I think I figured it out.

I just created an entirely new invoice template and seems to be working using that template.

Thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, then it was a corrupted template that was the issue.

The data rebuild we did though I really recommend you do regularly, as it will avoid any potential data corruption.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience: IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Thank you!