Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

I am using 1099-etc payroll program but Today I can not print

Customer Question

I am using 1099-etc payroll program but Today I can not print it out with error msg saying "SVIEW32.EXE has stopped working". I had no prolem with printing so far. would you let me know how to fix it? (my computer operation :window 7) thanks
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm Lindie, and I’m a moderator for this topic.

We have been working with the professionals to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from one of the professionals.

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am waiting for your answer. thanks

Thank you, we will continue to look for a professional to assist you. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance while you wait.

Best,

Lindie

Hello again, :)

We are still working with the professionals to find you the best possible match. I wanted to touch base to see if you still needed a professional’s assistance.

Please let me know if you would like to continue to wait or if you would like to cancel your question at this time. We sincerely apologize for the extended wait time.

Thank you,

Lindie~Moderator

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I would like to continue to wait

Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 years ago.
Hi my name is Jeremy, I would like to assist you with your question. I am an expert here on JustAnswer.com in the computer field.

How are you doing today?

Sorry you have been waiitng so long for a reply. I just seen this quesiton pop up and have been wanting a challenege. Would it be okay if I remotely connect into the computer to take a look at what's going on for you?

If that's okay

https://secure.join.me/Download.aspx?webdownload=true

Click the above link, A download should begin. If it asks at the bottom if you want to run or save choose Run

This will open the Join.me Application. When it open a 9 digit number will be at the top (should look similar to this format 493-433-5466)

Reply to me with the 9 digit number
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 3 years ago.
Hi Thank you so much for your patience. Reply to me when ever you are ready to start. Would you mind if I remotely shared your screen to take a look at the issue?

Thanks again

Attachments are only available to registered users.

Register Here

Jeremy