Chris
Chris, Information Systems Manager
Experience:  I have been running a retail Information Technology department for 8 years and working in IT for 13 years.
45592864

when I e mail my estimate to a customer from quickbooks pro

Customer Question

when I e mail my estimate to a customer from quickbooks pro 2013 edition it says server busy and gives me a diologe box and says switch to or retry to send e mail. it says close other programs first but it just winds up freezing comp. and keeps showing the diologe box. How can I correct this problem please help
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.

csfischer20 :

Hello, my name is Chris and i'm happy to assit

csfischer20 :

assist

csfischer20 :

what program are you using for email?

Customer :

I have my e mail under my g mail account but when the error comes up it says my windows mail program is busy

csfischer20 :

do you use a local software program for the gmail? Or do you use it online?

Customer :

I use it online

csfischer20 :

ok

Customer :

however I am going through quickboods

Customer :

books

csfischer20 :

it shouldn't be interacting with your computer except to upload a file

csfischer20 :

let me grab you a free malware scan

csfischer20 :

lets start there to make sure we are working with a clean machine

csfischer20 :

and then we can troubleshoot further

Customer :

ok

csfischer20 :

if that doesn't fix it

csfischer20 :

click on the green download now button once

csfischer20 :

save it to your computer

csfischer20 :

and run the full scan

Customer :

ok well I think this a good start bc I could barely get back to this page to respond

Customer :

my comp wanted to almost freeze

csfischer20 :

well we will get it cleaned up for you

csfischer20 :

I have a registry cleaner for you too when this is done

Customer :

im not sure I can open the link my comp wanted to freeze

Customer :

it's running wierd and slow

csfischer20 :

how long have is been running with this load of windows?

csfischer20 :

if you have to leave chat to get it downloaded and installed, that is fine

Customer :

load?

csfischer20 :

I will be here still when you get back

csfischer20 :

yes

csfischer20 :

how long has the computer been running?

csfischer20 :

how long have you had it?

Customer :

its been atleast 3 to 4 years

Customer :

it's a laptop

Customer :

hp

csfischer20 :

ok

csfischer20 :

i'm sure it can use a good cleaning

Customer :

ill try the link

Customer :

again

csfischer20 :

the page isn't very graphic

csfischer20 :

it shouldn't take a lot to load it

csfischer20 :

the green download now button at the top is what you want

csfischer20 :

I will be around when you get back here

Expert:  Chris replied 1 year ago.
Hello Andrew, I just wanted to check to see if that scan was able to be ran. You are also going to want to go into your browser tools and clear all of your temporary internet files. These 2 things should have you up and running. Have a great day.

Chris