Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I have recently had a microsoft money file state it is corrupted.

Customer Question

I have recently had a microsoft money file state it is corrupted. Initially when I tried to open the file the information box stated:
Money has detected you did not close the file "(name of file)" before exiting.
Money needs to verify the information in your file. If your file is large, this may take a few minutes. Do you want to do this now?
When I click yes.

It brings up a further information box which states: "(Full file name)" is corrupted or is not a Money data file. Money has tried to repair the file but failed. You will need to open your most recent back up file to access your data.

Please can some you assist I need this urgently.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue I would like an answer. Thanks

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Expert:  Richard replied 3 years ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is Richard and I look forward to assisting you.

There are a number of steps you need to follow in order to resolve this.

Can you click on my link below please.

Go down the page to Resolution and follow each Method until it is resolved.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you