Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

how can I talk to a person for help?

how can I talk to a person for help? I have a 2013 quicken update disc in my pc. I believe I have an account mix up. I may have two accounts. I want to upgrade to 2013 as my 2010 has shut me off from my banking services

I think you may mean file rather than account

quicken can use different files but you have to switch them manually. if for instance you and your wife keep your own separate accounts you would each want your own file to track your own accounts.

each file can hold multiple accounts where an account meant a banking or investment account.

so if you are looking for a different file what you want to do is go to

file / file operations / find quicken files

that will give you a list of all the quicken files on the computer and you can open any of them just by clicking on them. You may have to try a few of them until you find the proper one.

If that is not the problem please give me a better description of the problem as in

I want to do this

to do so I push these buttons

this is what happens instead of what I expect to happen

give as many details as possible please.