Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

I have a Mac with Quicken 2005 on it and all my banking and

Customer Question

I have a Mac with Quicken 2005 on it and all my banking and i purchased 2013 for PC, how do i transfer all my information from my mac to the PC with 2013? The mac has Quicken qif with all my information.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

If you have the QIF file, then in Quicken

Select the File menu, point to Import, and then select (.QIF) file.
Click Browse and locate the (.QIF) file you created.
In the Account to Import to field, select All Accounts.
In the QIF Import window, select Transactions, Account List, Security list, Category list, and Special Handling for Transfers.

It will then be imported.

If you have any difficulties at all, please do not hesitate to let me know so I can assist you further

Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

The information is on the mac and i need to transafer it to the pc but the mac is to slow and i can not email it to the pc any sugestions

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Transfer via a USB Stick Charles.

Or go to this website.

www.wikisend.com

And upload the file there, then on the other computer go to www.wikisend.com and download it again.

These are the two methods you can use.

Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience: IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I can not get the gift to go on the wiki it will not transfer on my Mac, it won't even join my email as a enclosed. I put it on a thumb drive , now how do I get it off onto my PC? I am familer with Mac but new to PCS.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Put the Thumbdrive into the PC.

Click Start, Computer.

In the new Window you see the Thumbdrive and you can copy it from there.

Let me know if you have any difficulties please