Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.
32989067

Can a customer view or printout Form 2210 from TurboTax Deluxe

Can a customer view or printout Form 2210 from TurboTax Deluxe version of your software?
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

do you mean you wish to print it seperatly?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I just want to see 2210 whether it is with a full printout or a single form 2210. All the deluxe edition of TurboTax gives me is Form 1040 line 77. This on-line window lost my last entry or just did not give any indication that it was received!

Thank you

To see it Roger

Click on the Federal Taxes (or Personal) group, then click the Other Tax Situations category

Scroll down to the Additional Tax Payments section

Click the Start or Update button to the right of Underpayment Penalties

Follow the prompts and answer the questions asked for Form 2210.

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I followed your directions and received a different answer for tax due, but nowhere did the software provide a print out of Form 2210 (yes, I requested all forms and worksheets).

ok, then you do not need to fill in Form 2210 Roger, it only displays it when you do.