Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

I have just entered all my products in to quick books pro 11

I have just entered all my products in to quick books pro 11 - but did not put in the inventory thinking I would go back and do it but now hmmm I can't figure out how to do that - any suggestions or do I have to reenter everything?
Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

You have to re-enter again. The products are the inventory, and need to be added this way.

It is in line with accounting practices, as each inventory item needs to be accounted for with purchase in price.

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you