Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

FOR Robert ONLY! I hope that you are wwell Rob. I went through

Customer Question

FOR Robert ONLY! I hope that you are wwell Rob. I went through our past questions and rated each diff. topic... I will open new topics each time so I dont confuse anyone... But anyway I tipped u are 100 too but want to get this password XXXXX all settled first so that I can be happy and tip more. Talk soon. I will be here, Graham
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Professional, robert message to follow up with you here, when they are back online. If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry. I was kind of taking today off but if you are still around we can finish up or get on to the next question that you have either one
Robert M., Consultant
Experience: 30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Rob. Thank you alll your help so far. We have had many questions bundled in 1 thread so I have given you excellent credit on all of them.. Because u did! Then I tipped you 100 and I promised I will tip of course tip u more. But I am sorry that what I question is my security. You told me that no one figure out what modem I have and there fore my password.I woulod like my own passkey just like the old 27 character one that I use to have. You say it changes but every time I login Telewelll gives me the same password. Thats not safe to me. I want to put my own password XXXXX this *passkey) in this modem. CXan we do that please? I would like to continue and keep tipping u. I dont dont want another expert to figure this out. I want to use u and after I have many questions that I would like to continue with such a great expert like u. Can u help? And please tell these mods so watch our conversations like hawks to stop wasting JAs money by keep sending me emails to rate uon our last topic that hasnt been begun to be answered. Are they really idiots or just money hungry? I will forward this to admin as this is a question u cant answer but really they want me to keep rating u so they get my 25% and my 26% of tips to you. Its not right. They will make there money when I am satisfied. PERIOD. I hope u agree.

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

but yes the router should use your own passkey and we should be able to get it to work. give me about 10 minutes please and if you want to open another chat we can work there. or here if you prefer.

thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I am here and I listening to Leo Laporte (twit.tv) which I am sure u know but now I have a million questions of windows 7 vs 8. And again JA fails because I as I have mentioned before I am here .But only 25% of the time does a box come up that says u responded. They say they are fixing it. But common this is a site of experts.... In 6 months cant they fix this so I get a pop up when u respond instad of watching a movie or skypiung and then having to refresh JA. I guess JA has some unreal experts that are fixing there site to have a pop up when someone like u responds. It costs u money and wastes my timebut half a year later they are still workingon it. And fyi I was confronted by everything I said by a mod and I responded to each sentence I said never lied just told the truth. They never responded to me FYI. Leo Laporte and his produceres ask me to send all of my transcripts of 7 of JAs experts but I hold back because people like u help me... Let them say the word and JA will be discussed on TWIT. Anyways I am here for you...

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.

I have been told to not discuss the site. so all I can do is say I have some issues but mostly they give me a fair place to work with people like you and I don't have to spend money on advertising or deal with the books etc so for me it is worth it if they take their percentage. Mostly it works though like everything it can always be improved.

So if you are able to work with me in this manner I will sure do my best to get things working to your satisfaction. I don't know about the pop ups but they should send an email when one of us responds. I usually listen for that. and check to see if it was a question being responded to when I am offline but near the computer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

No I wont listen to my phone for pop ups. They admitted that they will fix this 6 months ago but it never happened. So sad for them. This wasted my time waiting for u and you waiting for me.... So if that is fair I'll eat u know what lol...

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
if you want to start a new chat i can sit here with you and we wont have to worry about it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

start another chat please

Changing that 7 to and 8 screwsed my whole system up, my 2 phones, my new gfs businesss, etc

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
lol that means it worked. they have to log out and tell the phone to forget that network and then find it again and connect again using the new key
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Maybe u could have told me that b4... I am just your avg Joe and u are not even responding to our newest post. WTF. And I am up all night because u cant use Rem o te. I am so pisssed

Expert:  Robert M. replied 1 year ago.
well i assumed that you knew. when you change the passkey you are going to have to change everything that was using the old key to the new key.

and to be fair I DID several times tell you that as long as everything is working i would vote for leave well enough alone and just let it stay that way because that passkey was plenty secure enough. You insisted that you wanted a longer one of your own choosing.

In any case it looks like using that apply button is what will let you change the passkey so that it stays changed. so before you go crazy with resetting the devices you might want to change it to the one that you actually want. or change it back to the 7 and see if they all hook up again and just leave it as good enough and happy that everything works with the new router.