Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

I am looking for someone who knows quickbooks 2012 pro well

Customer Question

I am looking for someone who knows quickbooks 2012 pro well enough to help me customize the emails that go out with POs and Invoices so that they are personalized for each vendor/client and not generic. I also hve a couple other QB questions
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your Financial Software, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

pls cancel the question