Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience:  IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.

Quick Books Pro - 2003We entered March Invoices and then

Quick Books Pro - 2003
We entered March Invoices and then printed three copies of each Invoice by answering "No" to the question; "Did the Invoices print OK?" [We may have failed to select "Yes" after printing the last March Invoice.]
We entered the April Invoices and the discovered the March Invoices were still in the Invoice window (listing).
Basic question; How do we delete the March Invoices without altering the April Invoices?
Typically it is necessary to put a check mark on each line of each Invoice to select it for printing. At this moment there are NO check marks on the March Invoices but there are check marks on the April. Is it possible to print only the April Invoices without deleting the March Invoices?
Or is it necessary to delete the March Invoices before attempting to print the April Invoices?
Would it be possible to REMOVE the check marks from the April Invoices, then Add the check marks to the March Invoices and then reprint the March invoices and make sure we select "YES" to the "Did Invoice print OK?" question?
Then select and print the April Invoices?
Kindly advise. Donjrouse

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your quickbooks pro , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We can continue to wait. Quick Books Pro 2003 Version.

Windows XP, Dell Optiplex Computer.

Basic Question: We printed March Invoices 3 times and failed to select "YES" on the question "Did Invoice Print OKAY?" Consequently March Invoices are still in the system Invoice Listing. We entered April Invoices and then discovered the March Invoices were still in the system. Can we go ahead and print the April Invoices, or, do we need to remove the March Invoices first? Thank you. Donjrouse

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

We would still like to receive a response if it is available. We think it would be possible to reprint the March Invoices and then select "YES" on the question "Did the Invoices Print OKAY?" We think that would likely remove the March Invoices from the Invoice Window listing. We then think we should be able to print the April Invoices without a problem. Would like to receive a confirmation on that solution. Thank you. Don

Thanks for your Question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I look forward to assisting you.

My apologies for the delay Don.

Print the March invoices and select "YES" which will then mark them as printed.

You can then print April Invoices.

If you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Richard, Financial Specialist
Experience: IT professional, resolving issues with financial programs.