Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Customer Question

Hi, Business Inc. line 3640 says that Total asset does not equal total liabilities. What is the problem? [email protected]
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 years ago.
what is the exact program and version that you are using

what is the exact complete word for word error message that you are getting and what are you doing when you get that message please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Rob,

Question: Is it necessary to enter eligible expenses (I did in Schedule 125 Operating expenses i.e. advertising,meals vehicle,office, etc) on the tax form itself AS WELL AS ON THE BALANCE SHEET(shcedule100) or is it only in S125?

Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 years ago.
what software and version are you using ?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Business Incorporated

Expert:  Robert M. replied 3 years ago.

I think that I am going to opt out here. I am really not familiar with that software

somebody else will pick up if they think they can answer the question

I am sorry

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.
Hi, I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away with your Financial Software issue, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you. Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you ,

Please cancel. I will see an accountant.