R. Klein, EA
R. Klein, EA, Accountant
Experience:  A member of the Intuit Ask a Tax Expert team and 10 years as QuickBooks Certified Pro Advisor.

Please call me as I cannot find your phone number. I am having

Please call me as I cannot find your phone number. I am having problems completing the Turbo Tax information. I prefer to speak with someone as soon as possible rather than e-mailing. My phone number is XXXXX and my name is Mary-Lou

fastfile :

Mary -Lou, sorry to hear of your difficulty. I think you were trying to get TurboTax support, but we are not part of TurboTax.

fastfile :

We are unable to call out. However, if you'd like to post your question, we would be happy to see if we can assist you today.

fastfile :

TurboTax official support is only open Monday through Friday during the post-tax season. You can obtain their number by going to the site and request additional help, but the site will only provide a phone number during their business hours (Mon-Fri 8-5 PT).

fastfile :

We are available for your questions at all times here.

I don't wish any other help from you. Will you please cancel me from your free services. Thanks for help and understanding.