Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

Customer Question

I have ABPro 2012, I have been using it without reconciling, just entering data, reconciling, and it has been dragging an error from the first month that doesn't come out with reconciling, re-running the information, etc. The entries that are in there now, visible, do not add up to the $200+ difference
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professional to assist you with your Financial Software, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi. I have restarted reconciling again and found that this stuff is very touchy. After getting the error to go away, I continued to match my QBP stuff with the bank. I then also reconciled. I matched wherever possible and am thrilled to know how everything has turned out beautiful through the second month of the reconcile from opening a year ago March. I then wanted to begin reconciling again after taking a little break, and it immediately erased everything I have done for the last week or so of figuring it all out. Now, when I look into there to reconcile there is nothing to reconcile.

Thank you for your continued patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.