Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.

WR - 614

Customer Question

About 10 days ago, I applied for a 2013 update for my Home & Business program using the Message that came up on the screen when I logged on. It appears you did download it for you later thanked me for my order and comments. That download mixed up my accounts duplicating some items and shifting 2010 items from 2010 to september 2012 and later to October 2012. It took me 3 hours to correct the situation, fortunately no items appear to be lost. Your renewal message comes up each time I start the program. Have you charged my credit card yet? I have not seen any such charge. This is the first time that I have had problems in the many, many years that I used these program. Please send me a disk updating Home & Business to 2013 to James

Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Financial Software, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

1. Did you actually download to my computer the 2013 Update for my Home & Business Programs?

2. Did you charge my Credit Card A/C?

3. In view of the problems you caused. please send me an update disk so that I can safely correct the situation at no charge for it.

Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 3 years ago.

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am repeating my questions again.

1. Did you actually download to my computer the 2013 upgrade of Home & Business Program?

2. Did you charge my credit card account?

3. In view of your action to my computer and the problems it caused, will you please send me an update disk so that I can safely correct any mistakes done by your earler attempt to download. I should not be charged. The address is: James Cullen, 19 Fairview Lane, Orangeburg, N.Y.NNN-NN-NNNN Thank you.