Dave the Computer Guy
Dave the Computer Guy, Analyst
Experience:  I have 17 years of experience supporting Consumer and Professional Finance and Tax Software.
70972263

RA - 112

Customer Question

I have 2007 QB .I have paid 20 invoices by applying checks as payments.the problem Is that the invoices that were paid show that they weren't paid. But if I look in my register to make deposit I see all the checks that were soposto have paid the invoices.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 3 years ago.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your Financial Software, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Lindie

Expert:  Dave the Computer Guy replied 3 years ago.

I will probably not be able to help you, but I can help you and the next expert. What kind of accounting method are you using? QuickBooks does some very strange things if you enter some things in a cash method when you are using accrual accounting and vice versa.

If you can give us the accounting method and the screens you used to enter each transaction an expert should be able to help you correct this.

Thanks,

Dave
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

cancel my request. please