financeguru2, Financial Planner
Experience:  Several years of experience in working with various financial software packages

Have new computer. Windows 8 from XP. How to transfer Quicken

Have new computer. Windows 8 from XP. How to transfer Quicken 13

financeguru2 :

To transfer your quicken data from your old computer to your new computer, you must install quicken on the new computer, create a backup file on your old computer, and then restore from the backup file on your new computer. This process is explained in detail at the following link: . Feel free to respond if you have any other questions on this issue.

I want you to be satisfied with this answer, so please do not rate this answer until you are satisfied. Instead, respond to me for further assistance. If I have successfully answered your question, please accept the answer and provide feedback accordingly. Thank you.

I have no disk. I have been upgrading yearly from the internet. Please send me a disc. I am using Quicken's backup plan so that's easy. But cant you check my account and download Quicken 13?

financeguru2 :

Unfortunately I cannot access your account information through the justanswer service, as this service only provides question and answer functionality. However, you can use the following link to contact quicken's support team to access your account: . Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.