DrQuickBooksnQuicken, Quickbooks Pro Certified
Experience:  Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor including Point of Sale & Enterprise (PC or Mac)

What file types can you import into QuickBooks Pro 2011? I

What file types can you import into QuickBooks Pro 2011? I need to import banking transactions into Checking, Savings and Credit Cards. The credit cards are giving me the most problems.
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  DrQuickBooksnQuicken replied 4 years ago.
You can only import QuickBooks for Web Connect files into QuickBooks. You can see those choices on File>Utilities>Import.

You might ask your bank if they support Direct Connect with QuickBooks. You pay extra for that but it saves time. My understanding is that they convert them into IIF files.

However, two companies Bay State and Big Red Consulting both make a Transaction Importer programs that you can use to import credit card transactions and Excel spreadsheets into the program.

Let me know if this helps.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX you gave me will do more than I need right now but will think of you every time I use the software in the future. Smile