Ask a Financial Software Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
If you have a question about accounting, bookkeeping, QuickBooks or Peachtree I have the answer.
Ok - Let me take a look and I will get back with you shortly.
Your message is unreadable - it is filled with HTML code - you need to transfer your info into the chat window so I can help.
I"m going to step out of chat but remain online.
OK - Here goes
(1) All of your balance sheet accounts - Accounts Receivable, Other Current Asset, Accounts Payable, Other Current Liability and Equity should be "not tax related" NOT "unassigned"
(2) You have two Shipping Income accounts - one called "Shipping Income" and one called "Shipping and Delivery Income" both should go to "Gross Receipts or Sales"
(3) Account 53500 Subcontracted Services is going to "Contact Labor" this might be "Labor, cost of goods"
(4) You have two Shipping & Freight expenses one called "Shipping & Freight" and one called "51100 Freight and Shipping Costs" both should go to "Other costs, COGS"
(5) Travel Meals should go to "Meals and Entertainment"
(6) 61200 Cash Drawer Payouts could be anything from postage to COGS you need to see what is in this account
(7) Interest Earned should go to "Schdule B: Interest Income"
(8) 52500 Purchase Disoc**ts should go to "Purchases, cost of goods"
(9) Estimates and Purchase Orders should go to "not tax related"
(10) If any of the health insurance or disability insurance is for you (the owner) then it is not deductible on Schedule C - your health insurance would go to - well QuickBooks does not have a correct tax line maping for this - but it goes on the 1040 as an adjustment to income
(11) Please note that the employees health insurance is correct
Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.