Robert M., Consultant
Experience:  30 yrs. of computer experience in financial and marketing departments.
23372949

How do I reinstall quicken 2011 when I only have update cds

Customer Question

How do I reinstall quicken 2011 when I only have update cd's back to quicken 2006?
Category: Financial Software
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 years ago.

If you have it installed far enough you can go to help / unlock again. It will guide you through prompts to get a new unlock code

If you can not install it that far you may be able to get another copy if you know your order number or the last 4 digits of the credit card that you used from this link

https://quicken.intuit.com/commerce/orderstatus/orderstatus.jsp

If the 2011 is not on that list as available for download it is because you purchased the upgrade only. You will have to speak to quicken directly. I recomend the live chat option on this page

https://quicken.custhelp.com/app/contact/plvl1/win/

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I purchase Quicken 2011 download version and talked to Quicken for a refund on the upgrade purchase. Thanks for your help.
Expert:  Robert M. replied 6 years ago.

I am glad that it worked out for you. If i was of assistance or you feel i gave my best efforts in a professional manner I would apreciate if you clicked on accept. it will not charge you any additional money but i do not get paid out of your deposit if you do not accept. That is your choice of course

If you do not accept the money remains on account for you here for use with this or another question. Or you can arrange for a refund by emailing [email protected]

thanks and have a great day