How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask TurkishCounsel Your Own Question

TurkishCounsel, Turkish Law-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 12
Experience:  Attorney at Law, Trademark & Patent Attorney, Intellectual Property Law, IT Law, Corporate Law, Property Law
Type Your Turkish Law Question Here...
TurkishCounsel is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Woman and I married from Turkish man from about 3 years

Customer Question

Im Romanian woman and I married from Turkish man from about 3 years before . And I stay with him only 1 year in turkey after he go to other woman so I leave him and back to my country Romania.
And Now I know a man and we need married in holland cuz we life there now
So I need to divorce from him as soon as possible .
Or I don't know if I can married here in Europe in this situation or no .
I also have the paper that I got it after married in turkey
Plz I need answer
Thx a lot
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Turkish Law

Related Turkish Law Questions