How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask pdheslin Your Own Question

pdheslin, Cash Registers-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 2
Experience:  15 years Retail Operations Specialist
Type Your Cash Registers Question Here...
pdheslin is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have an older royal cash register 101cx that needs to

Customer Question

I have an older royal cash register 101cx that needs to have it's printer head replaced. I bought the new part, but it appears that I will have to remove the cover to do it. I took out the 2 screws by the paper roll. I don't see any other screws. What else do I have to do to access the area where the printer plugs in? I can'tell get at the place where the plastic covered wires need to be removed and the new ones installed!

Submitted: 4 months ago.
Category: Cash Registers
Expert:  BestOne1943 replied 4 months ago.

I might be of help but can't figure out exactly what you are looking at. Is there a way to send a picture of the printer bottom and top?