How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask shaithus1 Your Own Question

shaithus1, commercial cooking equip-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 94
Experience:  Over 10 yrs of service diagnosing/repairing commercial cooking equipment in restaurants and other commercial facilities.
Type Your Commercial Kitchen Question Here...
shaithus1 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a traulsen #ser-60239-00 undercounter until purchased

Customer Question

I have a traulsen #ser-60239-00 undercounter until purchased in 2002 ,,, What is the current comp? Who sells it?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Commercial Kitchen
Expert:  shaithus1 replied 1 year ago.

Hi.. what does "current comp" mean ?

if you are asking for the newest style of your undercounter.. we wouldn't know that. I would suggest contacting your local commercial equipment dealer (look up in the phone book) to see what spec sheets and brochures they have.. you could also contact Traulsen, Manitowac, etc... and get direct information from them..

If I am mistaken.. please let me know how I may further assist you.


Thank you for using Just Answer