How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Briarcliff767 Your Own Question

Briarcliff767, FDA-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3643
Experience:  Research and Records
Type Your FDA Question Here...
Briarcliff767 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I see what a doctor turned in about me. To the board of

Customer Question

can I see what a doctor turned in about me. To the board of pharmacy. I didn't know I could not get phenamine R. From 2 doctors. I got 1 before changing doctors. Then she prescribed the same rx. I did this one month not thinking it was a big deal. Then continued to go to my new doctor. And didn't go back to my former on. She treated me like I was a drug addict. And said I would never be able to fill my Rx with them again or any where else.
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: FDA
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 9 days ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes you can and you can also file a complaint against that doctor for threats of such. What state are you in and I can get you that information

Related FDA Questions