How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Briarcliff767 Your Own Question

Briarcliff767, FDA-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 3643
Experience:  Research and Records
Type Your FDA Question Here...
Briarcliff767 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there any recourse, continuous pain, stiffness,

Customer Question

Is there any recourse for chronic, continuous pain, stiffness, difficulty in walking,
many trips to doctors, clinics, treatments for serious effects from quinolone taken
with prescribed moxifloxican one year ago? Alice C. Nelson ***@******.***
Submitted: 5 months ago.
Category: FDA
Expert:  DocPhilMD replied 5 months ago.

Thanks for this question

have you tried to hire a lawyer?

Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 5 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.

This seems to be a very serious situation Alice and I would state that you should file a compliant at your earliest convenience with your state FDA Coordinator.

This way you can start an investigation into the company and the drug.

You can find the contact number on this link here

Related FDA Questions