How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Whirlwind316 Your Own Question

Whirlwind316, FDA-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 25
Experience:  Expert researcher
Type Your FDA Question Here...
Whirlwind316 is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Where to report lake of complete effect of certain medicat

Customer Question

where to report lake of complete effect of certain medication
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: FDA
Expert:  Briarcliff767 replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you.
Can you tell me a little more about the complaint such as is this against a company with you being the complainant?
Or is this a drug that you got sick off of?

Related FDA Questions