How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask TSA*Expert Your Own Question

TSA*Expert, TSA-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 20959
Experience:  Experienced Traveler/Senior Research Specialist
Type Your TSA Question Here...
TSA*Expert is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Can I go to Canada from Port Angeles on the Black Ball a

Customer Question

Can I go to Canada from Port Angeles on the Black Ball a Ferry with a birth certificate(instead of passport)?
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: TSA
Expert:  TSA*Expert replied 11 months ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to help you.

If you are an adult U.S. or Canadian citizen, you will need a passport to go to Canada from Port Angeles, on the Black Ball Ferry. A birth certificate is not acceptable. Here is more information:

I hope this helped!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue. There is no additional charge for follow-ups.

Warmest wishes for a wonderful New Year!


Related TSA Questions