Hi, My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you. Yes you can get an appointment to renew and I have listed the instructions on completing that
Three-year extension: This will require $60 payment over the phone and one visit to the Enrollment Center in Carver to pick up your new TWIC card. The procedure is:
1. Have a credit card ready for payment of the $60 fee. (See your Department Administrator for charge number)
2. Have your current TWIC card available.
3. Call 1-***-***-**** between 8 a.m. – 7 p.m. (Eastern). (Wait times are shorter between 8 – 9 a.m. and 4 – 7 p.m.). The procedure takes about 10-15 minutes once you speak with someone. Up to five people can re-enroll per phone call so it is recommended to pass the phone to a colleague.
4. Make sure to choose the Bourne Enrollment Center to pick up your card. The Bourne Enrollment Center is located at*****(Route 58) Carver, MA 02330.
5. After you have completed enrollment, you will receive an email in about 2-3 weeks with instructions to set a pick-up appointment.
If you allow your card to expire without re-enrolling, you will need to follow procedures for a full five-year credential which will require two visits to the TWIC center in Carver.
Five-year TWIC: If your card is expired or if you would like a five-year card, you will need to go through an entire enrollment process, which costs $129.75 and involves two trips to the enrollment center in Carver, Boston, or Providence. Please follow the pre-enrollment directions at the following link:https://twicprogram.tsa.dhs.gov/TWICWebApp/
Please let me know if you need further assistance.
Thanks Have a great weekend Hope
I wasn't looking for information I was trying to get in touch with twin I Don t need answers I need to get in touch with twic I got on you page by accident.
Here is the number (855)(###) ###-####/u>