How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask MyVirtualCPA Your Own Question

MyVirtualCPA, Australian Tax-expert
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 16547
Experience:  International Finance Guru
Type Your Australian Tax Question Here...
MyVirtualCPA is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I ve got dilemma with my tax. Ive got two jobs. And I think

Customer Question

Hi. I ve got dilemma with my tax. Ive got two jobs. And I think i was tax trapped. Owing 4 gs to the tax man. How can i ease my burden. As i cant afford. To pay it one time
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australian Tax
Expert:  MyVirtualCPA replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for your question - my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you today

You can make monthly payments on your tax if you cannot pay it all in one time:

See the following:,-interest-and-penalties/Arranging-payment-of-client-debts/Payment-arrangements-for-debts-under-$25,000/

Please let me know if you need anything additional - if not, please rate positive so that I may receive credit for assisting you today. Thanks so much :-)