How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Ely Your Own Question

Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: General
Satisfied Customers: 105
Experience:  US licensed attorney; Halahik law studies; Hebrew speaker
Type Your Israel Legal Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Somebody owes me a large sum of money. Is it illegal

Customer Question

Somebody owes me a large sum of money. Is it illegal for me to sit in his apartment building and cry, day after day, and if asked by the neighbours, tell them the story?

Submitted: 6 months ago.
Category: Israel Legal
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. You asked this in Israel Legal Is this happening in Israel? Or in USA? If in USA, then what state? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!